Kingsley Batagor

Sunday, March 13, 2011
There is one place I need to eat every time I go to the city of Bandung. What is it? He is Batagor Kingsley. Yup, I love this once Batagor Kingsley. Since I was in college in Bandung, until now I live in Jakarta, I still like this one Batagor. 

Baso Fried Tofu or abbreviated Batagor is made from a mixture of aci (tapioca flour) and
Spanish mackerel meat, which is then fried and served with sweet peanut sauce and a little bit spicy. And usually added with lime juice / lime and a little soy sauce. 

Taste Kingsley Batagor this in my opinion is different from the others, was soft and the aci also delicious, although fried but it was still chewy. Combined with a sweet peanut flavour and slightly spicy, yummy ... awful. The combination of very precise. Please trying, and you'll understand why I love it. 


Problem Price, one serving of around Rp 21,000. Very worth the price with their pleasures. In fact, I often buy a half-mature for me take it to Jakarta. Kept in-freezer, and live cooking whenever I want.
Menu at Batagor Kingsley namely Fried Tofu Baso, Baso Know Kuah, and Siomay. Menu flagship course I Meatball Fried Tofu. There is also sold various souvenirs typical of Bandung, so it can all buy a souvenir there. 


Its location is also not difficult really, is on Jalan Veteran No. 25, still in line with the Regent cinema, towards Sunda street. The place is not too large, but quite comfortable really. And if we eat in place, we will be accompanied by the strains of romantic songs sung by the past bunch of singers, complete with his bass snare. So feel relaxed and comfortable dining Batagor while listen to the songs memorable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment